Moving Floor Singlebox
It is now possible to clean a singlebox or calf pen while the calf is still there. Simply pull the handle and the top cover underneath the calf will rotate and get scraped off. A soft mattress under the top cover will provide comfort to the calf. By cleaning out several times per day you increase hygiene and avoid flies. Cleaning singleboxes just became very easy!
1. The calf stands on a soft mattress and a topcover with bedding.
2. When pulling the handle the top cover rotates and get scraped off.
A lot of time can be saved on calf rearing. Rationalize your day-to-day work and spend the time on the animals
A soft mattress in the base of the single box gives the calf comfort and saves bedding
No prior training is needed to perform service. Average spare part cost per year is 10 USD
Moving Floor Singlebox is a movable that can be financed through leasing
Pay back is 2 years calculated only on operational costs. Animal health benefits not included.
Cost: 0,2 USD/calf/day
The average cost including financing is 0,2 USD per calf per day.
- Jonna Silvinmilk producer, Sweden
We clean the singleboxes every morning and night. It is way easier than cleaning conventional boxes and you don’t have to take out the calf to clean. Less flies as well.
- Karin Åstveit and Trond Reierstadmilk producers Lörenskog, Norway
We are now adding the singleboxes to our installation of groupboxes to get a complete calf rearing.
Width: 1420 mm
Height: 1600 mm
Surface: 1,5 sqm
Weight: 120 kgs
Base: Wooden base with 20 mm latex mattress
Penning: Plywood 12 mm or compact laminate 6mm
Front gate: Hot dip galvanized steel
The legs on the Singlebox can be adjusted according to the existing concrete flooring
The top cover of the Singlebox is rotated mechanical by pulling the handle. No energy is added. The patented mechanical drive ensures product reliability.
– By manually pulling the handle.
Is it heavy to pull when the calf is in the box?
– The smart mechanical drive makes it easy to pull. You can choose from pulling heavier a few times to pulling less weight more repetitions.
Where does the manure end up?
– The manure can be brought out in the front or rear end of the unit. Preferably put the Singlebox next to a gutter for automatic removal.
How long delivery time?
– 12 weeks. Each order will receive a specific delivery date.
How is it delivered?
– Flat packed, semi-mounted. Spend a few hours on mounting the unit.