Moving Floor Pig Equipment
Do you know that generally 7 times more water is used for cleaning for the pigs than what the pigs actually drink themselves? Moving Floor Pig equipment is cleaned 10-15 times/day without using any water at all. This continous cleaning helps reducing the ammonia emissions by 95%. The solid floor is soft but has a resistant surface that spares the pigs’ knees and hooves. Healthy animals grow better and need less antibiotics. With Moving Floor pig equipment you can also build the barns to a lower cost than conventional barns with slatted floors.
1. The floor gets dirty by manure and urine
2. In programmed intervals the floor rotates and the manure and urine is scraped off in the front
Moving Floor Pig can simplify the construction and reduce the building cost
Increased growth rate
Tests show a potential increase in growth rate for pigs, increased hygiene helps lowering infection pressure
All cleaning is done automatically, even bedding/rooting materials can be distributed automatically
Low energy consumption
Average energy consumption is <100-500 kWh per sow/year
No water is used for daily cleaning
On average 2 years calculating only operational costs, no animal health aspects such as increased growth rate is included
95% less ammonia emissions
Moving Floor Pig barns have a 95% lowered ammonia level in comparison to conventional pig barns
Low maintenance need
No training is needed for performing service, average cost for spare parts is 50 RMB/year
Length: 5600 mm
Width: 2600 mm
Height: 1000 mm
Surface: 11 sqm
Weigth: 800 kg
Frame: Wooden frame covered with stainless steel
Front gate: Hot dip galvanized steel
The unit has adjustable legs
Compressed air: 8 Bars (compressor not included)
Control: PLC (transformer not included)
Drive: Brake bell
Compressed air: 8 Bars
Consumption compressed air: 2 liters/movement
– A small PLC is programmed in intervals. The floor is moved slowly forward by compressed air. Compressor needs to be connected to the unit (not included).
What is the delivery time?
– 12 weeks delivery. Each order receives a preliminary date.
Why choose Moving Floor?
– It is the only system on the market that can automatically clean and distribute bedding. No manual labor can compete with Moving Floor. General pay back is 2 years. Moving Floor gives healthy pigs that grow faster.
How to install Moving Floor?
– Moving Floor is delivered in a flat package, mounted on spot. A clear mounting instruction will guide the way.
How do I finance Moving Floor?
– Moving Floor is classified as a movable, it means it can be leased with the product as collateral. Contact your bank or Moving Floor for more information.